[pct-l] Stove and Windscreen Complete!

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 17 12:31:10 CDT 2013

Good morning,

I don’t simmer when I use a stove on the trail.  At home I look at the
packaging and recipes.  Anything that says, “…and then simmer for (   )
minutes” is off the menu.  Any pot of food gets one shot of fuel; it burns
at full-blast; and when that's gone the food better be ready to eat because
it's going down.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/