[pct-l] Kickoff experiences

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Mar 18 10:55:13 CDT 2013

 Not a totally unfair assessment. IMO, the main value of the kickoff is that you can camp there, get a ride to the border and slackpack back to Lake Moreno. If you leave there on Saturday you can get a jump start on the herd. And you can meet kindred souls there. Which is a very good thing.

There were a few drunks there in '09, but not nearly a significant number. It's not a bad vibe.

Gary