[pct-l] Campsites near Timberline Lodge?

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Mar 18 15:32:36 CDT 2013

I spent a night a few miles south of Timberline 2 years ago.  There were two cleared sites, one on either side of a small stream that crossed the trail.  It is the only on trail water I remember between the lodge and the highway to the south.  One site was small, but adequate for my hammock.  The other was large enough for several tents.  I had the whole thing to myself.
There was another site just south of the lodge, up high and with a view, but no water.  That site was probably more popular because it was closer to dinner at the lodge.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)  Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71