[pct-l] Smartphones with best battery life

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Mar 18 15:39:37 CDT 2013

I just got a Droid (Motorola) Razr.  It's supposed to have very good battery
life, so much so that you can't even take the battery out and stick in a
fresh one.  Not sure I like losing that ability, but we'll see how that
goes.  It does seem to do better, but haven't really wrung it out in a
*real* test yet.