[pct-l] Music

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 16:45:38 CDT 2013

O.K.
If you don't like another hiker's "rules" don't follow them. All you need to do is listen to the birds,  instead of a radio or anything else.

I do have to agree with you re: lawyers.... and other cubicle workers hiking on the trail, they are a frigging pain at times but, for the most part, they will be smart enough to understand your level of competency if you engage them long enough.