[pct-l] Music

Dave Scott wayphun72 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 17:05:27 CDT 2013

Hey Mark…I think your analogy was spot on!
I'm a psychiatric nurse by trade and in school we studied the phenominom of what is called the "Clerk Mentality".
This could best described as the passive aggressive DMV clerk, certain types of police officers and what not.
They tend to struggle with power and the abuse of what little power they have…pretty interesting stuff.
What's also interesting is the antidote for it…you present yourself in a powerless fashion needing help and unbeknownst to them you are actually fulfilling their need to be in ctrl while facilitaing their ability to help you.
It basicly can be described as the simple manipulation of a shitty attitude…:-)

Dave Scott