[pct-l] The ghost FB friend of Susan Alcorn

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:08:39 CDT 2013

The ghost is in my desktop for a long time. She never appear in
android tablet. I thought it may be a software bug, but there is a
possibility of spy ware. Therefore, I unfriended the ghost today. She
disappeared, nothing harmful happened. The ghost contained no
information, no profile photo. I think she intended to stole my
information ( for ex. credit card ). But I have never input such an
information, because I dislike games and social exchange. If you have
a FB friend named  Susan Alcorn who has no profile photo, I recommend
to unfriend her.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )