[pct-l] Permit Request

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 13:31:32 CDT 2013

Th phone number for the PCTA is      916-237-7282     I called them on another matter last Friday. There are several answering machine options. One said something about an event that they were preparing for, and that they would be back in office by, I think, the 22nd.  They also had an emergency number that you could call.

I strongly recommend that you plan on attending the ADZPCTKO.It is a great event, and Saturday is the big day.You can pick up a thru-permit at the PCTA booth there. Leaving Campo on the 15th, you might be able to hitch back to Kickoff from some popular hiker stop along the way - and also get a ride back. Last year I provided to and from transportation for three hikers and a dog who had reached Cajon Pass. The McDonald's there is a popular stop for hikers.

Have a great hike.

MendoRider-Hiker