[pct-l] Low Snow

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 20:24:00 CDT 2013

I was at Mammoth Mountain this last week.  THe snow is melting fast.  Temps in the 50s at 8,000---10,000ft
Small storm predicted for tomorrow or the end of this week.
Other than that, no new snow in sight.
Looks like a good year to hike.  Won't be much snow left, and that there is will be soft if the temps hold up.

--Dennis--