[pct-l] Manning park closure

Iceaxehikes iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:03:21 CDT 2013

Sure would be nice if at least the hostel stayed open.
Wish I had a goldmine cause i'd buy that place in a second.

For what it's worth, the highway in front of the lodge is/was pretty busy.
I was able to hitch up about 15 kilometers to get beer when the lodge was dry in '09.
I think hikers could hitch up to Hope and get a bus there if the Manning bus ever stops.

Any rich investors out there want to buy that hostel let me know. I'll offer plumbing and maintenance and help operate it.
Work in California is dead.

Matthew Edwards 408 466 5186

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T