[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Campsite Policy

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 10:37:22 CDT 2013

 I need more coffee. :)

That should have said CAN'T camp at the campground. You said what I meant to say.

I'm registered, so it isn't a problem for me, but there seems to be a lot of disgruntled thrus. :(  I remember there being camping areas about a mile or so to the North, right on the PCT?

~Di.

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra