[pct-l] Cheryl Strayed's book

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:33:31 CDT 2013

I personally was inspired by her book even though I refuse to buy any book
Oprah recommends. Her tale is a story of what not to do as a hiker. If you
want to follow the life of an author, Cheryl is on Facebook and will friend
you. She is a well adjusted, happily married mom who puts her big girl
panties on just like the rest of us middle aged women....just richer for
having the courage to tell her story, blisters and all.

Cat McPeek
"Every action has its pleasures and its price." - Socrates,      Hike
Anyway!