[pct-l] Snow, Water, KO and Start Dates

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:04:33 CDT 2013

Yes, confirmation letters will go out to registered attendees after I
finish sifting through the stacks of registration forms--probably early
next week. The email, along with followup emails with more information
about what to expect at KO, will contain a request to keep us informed (via
e-mail reply) about any changes or cancellations, which allows us to serve
as many as possible.

Thanks,
Carl
1977 PCT Kelty Kid
ADZPCTKO registrar and unindicted co-conspirator