[pct-l] Leaving pets

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 21 19:58:35 CDT 2013

I felt bad leaving my parrots with Trailhacker. Birds are a lot of
work. One of them didn't really like him. I guess once I was gone she
decided he wasn't so bad. On my 2nd hike, after the celebration
dinner in the Lodge, Trailhacker informed me that one of my parrots
had died. Very sad because I would talk to my birds while I hiked
alone, especially that one. I basically left the house in May and
never saw my little 22-year-old bird again. Poor little Squeaky. Take
lots of pictures of them and say good-bye well just in case.