[pct-l] Arch pain

Martin Clark martin.m.clark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:39:14 CDT 2013

Not a doctor and not sure what caused your pain, but if I had a guess I'd
say your pain came from wearing superfeet. I  am a big proponent of natural
foot wear. I have EXTREMELY high arches and have always found my feet to
become fatigued unless I had a very neutral flat shoe with low drop which
allowed my gait to account for itself. THe most heel to toe drop I'd allow
for a shoe is 6mm.

my .02

-marty

--