[pct-l] Oprah and low snow provide a record year?

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 17:03:28 CDT 2013

FWIW I read it because it is a book that deals with the PCT not because it was an Oprah book.   I'll read ANYTHING that deals with long distance hiking (and there are some serious stinkers to be read.)  This one gets a "meh" from me.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra