[pct-l] Arch Pain

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Sat Mar 23 14:02:00 CDT 2013

Marty wrote:
"Not a doctor and not sure what caused your pain, but if I had a guess I'd
say your pain came from wearing superfeet."

I totally agree that this may be the problem.  While I have Achilles tendon issues, I never had any trouble with my arches.  But I listened to everyone who told me I really need to support them.  I did ONE long day hike using Superfeet and my arches were screaming by the end of the hike. It was 2 months before it stopped bothering me.  I've since gone back to the Spencos I used before, which are less rigid and have more cushion and I haven't had a problem since.