[pct-l] Trail Angels in Northern CA

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Sun Mar 24 14:33:49 CDT 2013

It’s the time of year again when I let people know that my husband and I do love to host hikers. For whatever reason we get most of our hikers from the section hiker population. We offer you can leave your car with us and we’ll get you to/from the TH. We’ll go to Seiad Valley, Scott Mountain Summit, Etna Summit and Castella/Castle Crags. We’ll host you here at home with a private room and bath; I’ll do your laundry and supply you with clothes while you wait and either coming or going we’ll take you to Mt. Shasta for shopping. We also help hikers who want to climb The Mountain. We also supply all the beer! Due to the distances involved from our home, we do not come pick you up just for a ride to town. But if you’re looking for a zero, we’d be delighted to have you. Advance notice is appreciated to see that we are home and there is lots of food in the house.

530-905-0507
jomike at cot.net
are we there yet
JoAnn Michael