[pct-l] JetBoil fuel usage, Steripen batteries

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Mon Mar 25 08:21:55 CDT 2013

Hey Chipmunk,

Over the course of 11 days I got 22 total uses of 16oz of water from a
jetboil canister.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=191066081017223

That was the best I have ever gotten from one of the jetboil canisters.

I really want to try out one of the new MSR IsoPro canisters and see
how it does.

Regarding the steripen... have you tried a set of energizer ultimate
lithium in it yet??

+John Abela
HikeLighter.Com