[pct-l] Foot, ankle, leg pain, shin splints, etc.

Tom Holz tom.holz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:12:22 CDT 2013

Brick's comments are spot on.  Most people walk, and a few people use a slow run successfully, so there is no one gait.   No matter which one you pick, relaxing your legs is good advice, and contra-lateral coordination is how we were meant to move.   Your left leg should swing forward with your right arm, and vice versa - even if you have hiking poles, in my opinion.