[pct-l] TP in the Cat-hole

Clifford McDonald clifmcdon at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 21:35:24 CDT 2013

A somewhat heavy option is an army entrenching tool for digging deep cat
holes; weighs about 3 pounds including case, folds to 9.5 x 6.5 x 2.25. It
has a hundred practical wilderness uses as well as being a darn good weapon
for self defense.
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=army+entrenching+tool&tag=googhydr
-20&index=aps&hvadid=22741939067&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=169428853
91315014488&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_5xbwpkzsgr_e