[pct-l] Foot, ankle, leg pain, shin splints, etc.

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:44:20 CDT 2013

The book I recommend to improve your posture and walking is *Esther
Gokhale's  8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back.* It is complete with pictures and
everything.  You can get some previews on Youtube of Esther Gokhale's
demonstrations. There is absolutely nothing better on the market.  I'm not
as knowledgeable as a doctor or even a Physical Therapist but I have a B.S.
in Kinesiology from UCLA (back when they had the degree) so my
sophistication level is maybe a little above average in this subject.

Toga
*
*
*