[pct-l] Getting from Mojave back to LA Airport

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 17:43:58 CDT 2013

Hi Andrea,
Amtrac has bus service twice daily from Mojave to Bakersfield (both ways) and you can get on the bus either in Mojave or Tehachapi. When you get to the Bakersfield station,  transfer to another Amtrac bus which will take you to the  L.A. Union Station, from there you can take a shuttle, taxi or one of the light rail lines to LAX.
I'm section hiking this September, starting at Tehachapi and one of the reasons I'm starting at Tehachapi is that I can walk from my home in Carpinteria to the train station to get on an Amtrac bus and take it, via Bakersfield, to Tehachapi and the trail.

Enjoy,

Terry