[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 63, Issue 45

Patti McCarthy or Lynn Shapiro mcshap at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 28 20:59:29 CDT 2013

Puddles,  there is a little parking lot that is just north of the spot where the PCT crosses the 78 called Scissors Crossing. This is near Julian. We parked there with no problems.  There were other cars parked there too. Just to be safe we had a note on the car stating we were PCT hikers and the Adventure Forest Pass. Don't know if you need it there but I'd hate to get a fine to find out so I use it all the time.
I'm not sure of the 78 crossing PCT twice but the 79 does by Warner Springs. There is a small parking lot there also, on the left as you head north on 79,  near the 2nd crossing.
Good luck
Patti