[pct-l] Thank you

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:12:01 CDT 2013

Thank you too, and all this year's hikers who've been posting.  It is a
testament to the trail you're embarking on and the depth of the experience
we've all had out there, that many of us just want to talk trail every
chance we get.  And thank you Brick for maintaining the forum for all these
years.  It's a great place to hang out!

Shroomer