[pct-l] Leaving TP the cathole

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:44:41 CDT 2013

I use different methods for different environments.  But one technique that
works very well when using TP is the 3P method.

This stands for Poop, Pee, Puree.

Once you dig a good cat hole (always did a good cat hole) and poop,  put
your TP in there and then peep on it (if you can't peep you can use water
- but I'd rather save that for drinking).  Next use a stick and really mix
it up well - to a puree slurry consistency.  The TP will break apart and
mix with the poo and there will be no pieces of TP left (of any size) that
could be unsightly if dug up by animals.  Also the TP will biodegrade so
much faster as is gets all mixed with the dirt and poo.

Day-Late