[pct-l] How do water caches work?

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:27:26 CDT 2013

Well said, Bob--a good summary.  And even the post that said "Anyone who
can't make it from Campo to Lake Morena without a cache has no business
hiking the PCT," only needs to be modified a bit to win universal consent:
"Anyone who can't carry enough water to hike a 20 mile stretch on the PCT
where no reliable water source is available shouldn't be hiking that
stretch."

By the way, I did hang my gallon of water from a tree well away the trail .
. .

--
Ronald D. Graybill
Riverside, CA