[pct-l] Mosquitos

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:34:18 CDT 2013

I don't like the feel of deet on my skin - here is what I do.

Wear long sleeves/pants.  Treat clothes.  Spray clothes with deet when the
mossies get bad.  Wear a headnet when needed.

Also I found in some areas if you are camping and want to sit out you can
just sit still and slowly kill every mossie that lands on you - after a
while (~10 min) they become few and far between.  Granted for that first 10
minutes you need your full focus to be on killing them.
In extremely bad areas I don't think this method would work as they can
land in hoards.

Day-Late