[pct-l] Permits required between Echo Lake and Bucks Summit?

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Mar 29 22:16:49 CDT 2013

Desolation Valley is a neat place.  I lived in Sacramento in the 60s and it
was our go to place for hiking and camping.  Really neat.  We'd usually get
a water taxi ride across the lake to the north end and start out from there.
Unless it was the middle of winter, then we'd just snowshoe across the lake.
Good times!