[pct-l] Dehydrated chicken breast - rehydrating with hot water

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 11:37:38 CDT 2013

Yes, sorry about the quote confusion in my post. I put quotes around Diane's comments about her experiences with cold-water food prep, but neglected to keep her name visible.

I carried a Jet boil to heat water to try to re-hydrate my diced chicken (it was thoroughly cooked.)  Will try shredding it next time.  I'm sure it would have become tender if I cooked it in the Jet boil pot, but I don't like to dirty the pot. And water was very scarce in Section F this past week. It's dry out there, folks!

Mea culpa.

Ann Marie