[pct-l] Camera

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed May 1 12:11:25 CDT 2013

I use a Canon PowerShot SX260.  It uses its own rechargeable batteries that have a good life if you turn off the GPS tagging.  It has a 20x optical zoom and takes pretty good pictures for a point and click.

Ed Jarrett  (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71