[pct-l] Southern Oregon Trail Angel

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu May 2 16:36:50 CDT 2013

If you can't find anything else, I plan on leaving Seiad Valley heading south on July 15th.  The Prius will be pretty full, and does not go off pavement, but maybe we could work something out.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71