[pct-l] Banning Fire

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:57:10 CDT 2013

The Banning Fire is burning on the north side of I-10. The PCT crosses
under I-10 about 10 or 11 miles east of Banning at Whitewater, CA. with
Cabazon in between.  Probably won't be an issue for PCTers other than
possibly air quality.

The weather is forecast to turn cooler on Saturday, the winds shift from
west to east and there is a possibility of showers Sunday/Monday.

See Banning Fire map:
http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_23150594/map-banning-brush-fire