[pct-l] platypus gravity filter

Hollywood 100marathonsorg at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:22:21 CDT 2013

I used a sawyer squeeze and a platypus water tank.  The water tank scoops 4-5 liters in one swoop and you can attach the sawyer to it (no leaks like with regular platty bag + sawyer combo) and set it up on a rock as a gravity filter into your bottle.  Worked like a charm, plus when you're really thirsty you can squeeze it or drink directly from it with no waiting.

Cheap, light, reliable.

Hollywood