[pct-l] Suggestion for small minimum registering thermometer

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri May 3 14:56:36 CDT 2013

Jerry,

We have been using our metal encased, tubular low-reading mercury
thermometer since 1973 and it died just last year (fell and broke...).

We have wanted to use a Kestrel as a wind meter, but never got one to trail
test until now. Upon talking with the company, they have just what we were
looking for, a wind meter and low temperature recording digital unit (comes
with a lot of other functions that I'm not too interested in) that we will
be taking over Forester in a few days.

Looks like they're getting a bit of snow right now!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org