[pct-l] Daily Calories

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 16:05:35 CDT 2013

Hi Matt,

Nuts - all kinds,  cheeses (I bring all of the flavors of Baby Bels. They come encased in wax. I have not had them spoil unless crushed), peanuts, peanut oil (has the same calories as olive oil and has an advantage if you want to fry trout - it can be strained and reused as it stands up well to being heated to frying temperatures), peanut butter, energy bars ( there are many kinds to choose from - a favorite, for me, is the Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut), hot chocolate with Nido ( I bring Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Sensation. I have two packets with Nido twice a day at 400 calories each time. Nido, in case you don't know about it, is powered whole milk).

MendoRider-Hiker