[pct-l] Sleep Aids

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat May 4 16:12:43 CDT 2013

Benydryl helps.  Costco's kirkland brankd is a 10th of the cost of
regular drug stores.   Find the dosage level that takes the top off
whatever is going on, and be aware that you won't be able to sleep quite
as deeply.  For the sleep apnea potential, something like the puresleep
device might help. If you are stopping breathing, and that'swhy you're
restless, this will help.

https://puresleep.com/s30/homepage.php

Jeffrey Olson
Rapid City, SD