[pct-l] Sleep Aids

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:05:33 CDT 2013

On May 4, 2013 6:41 PM, "Dan Kronstadt" <subs at kronhead.com> wrote:

> You will probably think I'm crazy ...

We think you're crazy, but not because you suggest lavender oil to help
sleep. These kinds of things help many sleep, some get interesting burps
:-D, and a few really need to see a doctor in case there is a medical issue
involved.

I'm glad I got tested and now sleep like a baby when they are sleeping when
I use it. Deeply. Not like when they are crying. Or using a machine. Though
I understand there are infant CPAP machines, but I don't necessarily mean
those babies or their sleep, which I truly hour it's just like sleeping
like a baby (see previous). Just wanted to clarify. ;-)

Dan Jacobs
Washougal