[pct-l] Billy Goat

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Sun May 5 11:43:33 CDT 2013

We (Rodknee Dangertrail & I) know Billy Goat from his winter hikes on the FT.  Rodknee (Jon) reported seeing Billy Goat at the kick-off and again further up the trail.  I gather that Billy Goat isn't doing a thru, but rather doing some day hikes or short hikes.  Jon saw him again north of the kick off and Billy Goat had a car.

Joan