[pct-l] Sleep aids

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 16:10:34 CDT 2013

I agree, especially, with #3. I find my self-inflating air mattress to be very comfortable. I like that I can adjust the firmness by simply adding a puff or two, or three. Mine measures 47" x 22" x 1.5". It is lightweight and very small when deflated and returned to its sack. I have never had a puncture during my four season ride of the PCT. I'm just careful not to lay it on anything sharp.

Question: I might have met you during my 2008 ride a few miles south of the turn-off from the PCT to Horseshoe Meadows. I had met a man wearing a kilt and I think that might have been his trail name. Was that you?

MendoRider-Hiker