[pct-l] Daily Calories

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:29:57 CDT 2013

"Add chopped garlic. For an intense experience, try crushing garlic by
chewing it up and spitting it into the pot as a quick alternative to
chopping (or if you’ve lost your pocket knife).* Not recommended if you’re
serving someone other than your spouse*. Eat."

You have to love backpacking cooking instructions.