[pct-l] Mosquito madness/TICKS

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Mon May 6 23:47:46 CDT 2013

I've heard that petroleum jelly works, too. You smear it on the tick, it
can't breathe, and it backs out. I've never heard of the salivation
problem, but it makes sense. Also, I have only one experience with a
tick, and Huff Daddy used a match to its butt to get it out. It
skedaddled; no Lyme (whew!). My point is, use petroleum jelly with
caution, especially if the nasty buggers drool inside you!

Moonbeam