[pct-l] transportation to Snoqualmie pass

Chris D. christhecoopcop at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:47:58 CDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm hoping to get back on the PCT this year after a several year absence,
and am considering the Alpine Lakes Section in late August.  I'm aware that
there is public transportation serving Steven's pass, but I'm wondering if
anyone is aware of any outfits, or possibly trail angels, that might
shuttle hikers to the pass.  I'm planning to arrive in Washington via
train, so I suppose that I'd likely be looking to ride out of Seattle (but
would be happy to hitch a ride from somewhere further east of the pass).
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
chris