[pct-l] section hiking oregon and washington

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:39:49 CDT 2013

Depending on when you plan on being in Washington, I will be mobile Trail
Angeling on weekends at different trail heads starting July between
Snoqualamie Pass and Cascade Locks @ PCT Days. I will be helping at the
Dinsmores the rest of Sept. Keep me in mind if you need help.

Cat
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
WA Trail Angel
253-861-3425