[pct-l] Idyllwild Recommendations

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 10 19:54:27 CDT 2013

Good afternoon, Fritz,

I stay at one of the Hike ‘N Bike sites at Idyllwild (Riverside) County Park
http://www.rivcoparks.org/parks/idyllwild/idyllwild-park-home/

It is right on the edge of little Idyllwild, and the fee is about $5 per
night.  I didn't look at their status in September.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Frederick Baier <frederickbaier at hotmail.com