[pct-l] ticks

Kyle Kreutzinger kreutzinger.kyle at gmail.com
Fri May 10 20:22:16 CDT 2013

Just did 47 miles on the KT in Southern IN this past week. Had 16 on me in
4 days. I have just always gotten really close to them when I see them
(usually on my legs), and I tweezer them off. The key is getting close to
them so that you can see exactly where they are on you. This also helps you
to be able to aim a little more accurately and quickly which is key. I
often will pull a couple of leg hairs out with this method as well, but
it's worth the pain to get'em out.

KK