[pct-l] hitching/ride from i10 to cabazon?

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Sun May 12 19:16:16 CDT 2013

If I remember correctly, where the trail crosses under I-10 is about 3 miles East of Cabazon, with a not so well traveled road connecting the two.  I would just start walking and stick out my thumb whenever a car drives by. The other option would be to call a taxi out of Banning but with that, you could just about be in Cabazon by the time it gets to you.

Sent from my iPhone