[pct-l] The Trail Show #12 - The Colorado Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 11:39:39 CDT 2013

Today we bring you Episode #12 - It's our 1-Year Anniversary Show!

On this month's episode we discuss Disco & P.O.D.'s weekend at ADZPCTKO, Mags recent Dominguez Canyon hike,
the Boulder Super Slam, the CDTC crowdfunding party, a few letters from The Trail Show mailbag, our new Colorado Trail Schwag Contest
and Mags' review of a JMT documentary. We'll also be announcing our first ever The Trail Show meet-up
and teasing our first ever The Trail Show Bonus Show!!

And as always ... Beer O' Da Month, Ask-A-Hiker with D-low, Noodlehead's Top 10,
Trail O' Da Month (Colorado Trail), Ask-A-SheHiker with P.O.D., Disco's Trail Tip O' Da Month & Trail News with Mags.
Today's show is sponsored by the Continental Divide Trail Coalition.
Get involved with the CDTC today! (http://www.continentaldividetrail.org)

www.thetrailshow.com
www.facebook.com/thetrailshow
@Trailshow https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-trail-show/id532824960