[pct-l] Section for three weeks starting mid-August

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon May 13 20:26:57 CDT 2013

What's nice about the "backtracking" part of this plan is that you will
have a better chance of one of the two incredibly scenic legs being in
clear weather.  When I hiked SOBO in 2005,I was in clouds all the way to
Stehekin.  I have no idea what this country looks like.  Just glimpses
of craggy, big views. It was a "small world" hike.

Jeffrey Olson
RapidCity, SD