[pct-l] C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S / And the Mountain Bike problem

Penny Melko pmelko at ximatek.com
Mon May 13 22:52:10 CDT 2013

Here is the link to the ORV Watch Kern County new video, "Private Property
Signs Won't Stop Us." Several dozen rigs with toy haulers staged in Mojave
on November 3&4, just south of Highway 58, West of Sierra Highway. Over the
Thanksgiving weekend, about 300 off-roaders staged in the same area. The BLM
parcels here are checkerboaded between private parcels. No permission was
granted by property owners for this activity. There is no open OHV riding
permitted on these BLM sections. Illegal OHV riding, llegal campfires,
fireworks, and trespass took place in full view of the highway for days,
with impunity.
A Mojave Deputy on duty at the time told ORV WATCH, "I've been riding my
dirt bike there for 30 years. They can ride there if they want."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8Idq9Wr6M&feature=share&list=UU1F94SnekN4oZ-gSG8nykjg

Thank You,
ORV WATCH KERN COUNTY
http://www.orvwatchkerncounty.com/